- Preenon Bagchi, Mahesh. M., Somashekhar, R. and Ajit Kar. 2015. “Ayur-Informatics: Establishing an Ayurvedic Remedy for Migraine”. International Journal of Psychosocial and Cultural Genomics, Consciousness & Health Research, 2(3):30-50.
- V.N.Yogananda Murthy, H.L.Ramesh, G.N.Jayaram and Mahesh,M. 2015. Determination of heavy metals bioaccumulation in two green leafy vegetables by atomic absorption spectroscopy. IISTE: Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare. 5(9):81-85. (IC-Impact Factor: 5.09, ISSN No: 2224-3208-Print; 2225-093X-Online). http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JBAH
- Rehaman, S.A and Mahesh. M. 2015. “Production and Purification of Novel Antibiotics from Marine Actinomycetes”. International Journal of Public Mental Health & Neurosciences. 2(1): 29-36.
- Mahesh. M., Somashekhar. R., Preenon Bagchi and Puttaiah. E.T. 2015. “Optimization for the Production of Extracellular Alkaline Phosphatase from Proteus mirabilis”. OMICS: Bioprocessing & Biotechniques. 5(3):1-5.
- Preenon Bagchi, Mahesh. M, Somashekhar. R and Ajit Kar. 2015. “Selecting the best ligand for Migraine Receptor NMDA from the Compounds of Valeriana wallichii, Asparagus racemosus and Acorus calamus”. International Journal of Psychosocial and Cultural Genomics, Consciousness & Health Research. 2:67-72.
- V.N.Murulidhar and V.N.Yogananda Murthy. 2015. Dynamics of phytoplankton and their correlation with physicochemical characteristics in Gulur wetland, Tumkur district, Karnataka, India. Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences. 4(1):37-47. (ICV: 6.41, Impact Factor: 1.042, ISSN No: 2186-8476-Online; 2186-8468-Print). http://www.ajsc.leena-luna.co.jp
- Bagchi. P., Manasa. R.S., Shwetha. K.S., Harshitha. S.C., Mahesh. M and Somashekhar. R. 2015. “Pharmaco-Informatics: An Interaction Study of Herbal Compounds with Receptors Implicated in ADHD”. Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2015. Volume 340, pp: 815-830, Print ISBN 978-81-322-2246-0, Online ISBN, 978-81-322-2247-7, Series ISSN, 2194-5357, Springer, India.
- V.N.Yogananda Murthy. 2015. Estimation of protein concentration in different tissues of popular silkworm (Bombyx mori L.) races. International Journal of Advanced Research, 3(1):254-261. (IC Value: 4.96, Impact Factor: 4.588, ISSN No: 2320-5407). http://www.journalijar.com
- Kumar,P.P.B.S., Ammani,K., Mahesh,M. and V.N.Yogananda Murthy. 2014. Molecular characterization of Pseudomonas sp. isolated from diabetic patients with urinary tract infection (UTI) by AFLP. International Journal of Public Mental Health and Neurosciences. 1(1):45-51. (ISSN No: 2394-4668). http://www.sarvasumana.in/Journal/
- Preenon Bagchi, Mahesh. M., Somashekhar. R. and Ajit Kar. 2014. “Identification of Novel Drug Leads for Receptors Implicated in Migraine from Traditional Ayurvedic Herbs Using in silico and in vitro Methods”. OMICS: Journal of Neurological Disorders, 2(6):2-6.
- Preenon Bagchi, K.S. Padmashree, M. Mahesh, Ajit Kar and R. Somashekhar. 2014. “The Bio-psychological basis of ‘Yajna’”. Wise Journal, 3(2):46-71.
- Somashekhar. R, Preenon Bagchi, Mahesh. M, and Ajit Kar. 2014. “Selecting the best ligand for Migraine Protein 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2A (HT2A) from the Compounds of Valeriana wallichii, Asparagus racemosus and Acorus calamus”. BMR: Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics, 1(1):1-9.
- N.M.Jagadeesh, K.M.ahadevan, P.Bagchi. 2014. “Synthesis, Molecular Docking and Fluorescent Properties of Novel (E)-3-(9-Ethyl-9h-Carbazol-3yl)-1-Phenylprop-2-En-1-Ones”. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 6(10):317-325.
- Jagadeesh. N. Masagalli, Kittappa M. Mahadevan, Honnali Jayadevappa, Mariswamy Mahesh, Preenon Bagchi. 2014. “Synthesis and molecular docking studies of 2,3-dialkylindoles and carbazoles with MDM2-p53 and PBR receptor proteins”. American Journal of Pharmacy and Health Research, 2(7):88-102.
- Jagadeesh. N. Masagalli, Kittappa M. Mahadevan, Eranna Siddalingmurthy and Preenon Bagchi. 2014. “Synthesis and molecular docking studies of 1-trityl-5-azaindazole derivatives”. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 6(8):143-152.
HPLC training in Bangalore, Training in Food biotechnology, Biotechnology Instrumentation training, Biotechnology Projects for students, Biotechnology Training in India, Biotechnology Training in Bangalore, Biotechnology courses in Bangalore, Biotechnology Corporate training programmes in Bangalore. Azyme Biosciences Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Research Center.
Recent Posts[CSIR-UGC/NET-Dec2017 Coaching. Classes commences from : 01.08.2017]
The course was conducted well, exact meaning of a teacher was understood by interacting with faculty of Azyme. Faculties here focused in upgrading our knowledge in all possible ways. Overall the course was good and imparted knowledge. – Akhilesh A. Vijay – Instrumentation Program (Research Scholar Spice research institute)